Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sgt Dub tagged me with the silly meme so here are my answers.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Man, my hair looks good enough that I don’t need to wash it.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $22
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? More
4. Do you label yourself? A Compulsive Perfectionist
5. Bright or Dark Room? Depends – sleeping dark / office bright
6. Why is there always a missing question? Could you repeat the question?
7. What does your watch look like? Anne Klein II
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? 3 1/2 miles.
10. What's a word that you say a lot? “hello”
11. Who told you he/she loved you last? SgtDub and MissDub
12. Last furry thing you touched? Simba (the cat)
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, just dropped 3 off Saturday
14. Favorite age you have been so far? 28 (the year I married SgtDub)
15. Your worst enemy? No worst enemy, just a lot of people that I complain about
16. What is your current desktop picture? My horse standing in the snow
17. What was the last thing you said to someone? I’ll take care of that
18. The last song you listened to? Don’t know the name – just listening to on-line radio at my desk (KLOVE)
19. What time of day were you born? Not sure – maybe late at night
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Depends on what I was trying to get – if it was chocolate, I would beat the h*%$ out of it ! Otherwise I would probably just be mad.
21. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, but only to certain people
22. What's your life motto? Life’s too short not to light the pretty candles
23. Name three things you have on you at all times? Wedding ring, SgtDub prayer band, underwear
24. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but the guy at JiffyLube does
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? 1994 – letter to my father-in-law apologizing for making him mad.

1 comment:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

I liked you answers on 20 and 22. Great post babe.