Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall is in the air

It's getting harder and harder to find the time and something interesting to write about. We are all doing fine and enjoying the wonderful weather. It's beginning to feel like Fall and it's my favorite time of the year. We are currently enjoying warm, sunny days and cool nights. Plenty of stars in the sky, a few full moons and lots of fog in the morning. We've had some beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I wish I could make it home in time to enjoy the sunset on the porch with my hubby -- instead of driving straight towards it. MissDub will celebrate her 14th birthday on Nov. 4th, and I'm scratching my head and wondering where has the time gone? It was only yesterday that she was born and attending Mother's Day Out. I was standing in line at the pharmacy yesterday when a young mother was holding her 5 month old baby and stated that she "just couldn't wait for him to get bigger, so she wouldn't have to hold him". Man she just doesn't get it. From the day I found out that I was pregnant, I couldn't wait to get it over with. Then I was in a hurry for her to roll over, crawl, walk, talk, feed herself and be a big girl. Now, she's a big girl and I would give anything to have her crawl up into my lap and tell me she's just going "rest her eyes". SgtDub is staying very busy and trying his best to get things done around the house. There just aren't enough hours in the day for him to get it all done . . . but he's trying. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch!

1 comment:

Wade Huntsinger said...

We finally got home and a friend let me borrow his computer. We enjoyed meeting you so much. Put it simple yaw are our kind of people. I hope things work out for us to get together again. We would like to see the goats and horses. Thanks for the ice cream and many blessings to you guys.